Tnpsc account officer notification 2023:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 08.12.2023 for direct recruitment to the posts included in Combined Accounts Services Examination in Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service and in various Boards Corporations Examination for the posts shall be conducted only in Computer Based Test. Tamilnadu government jobs 2023.They are details given below.
Table of Contents
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:post name:
|s no||post name|
|1.||Accounts Officer Class|
|3.||Manager – Grade III (Finance)|
|4.||Senior Officer (Finance)|
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:vacancy:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Accounts Officer Class||07|
|Manager – Grade III (Finance)||04|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||27|
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:salary:
|Accounts Officer Class||Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200 (Level 23)|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200 (Level 23)|
|Manager – Grade III (Finance)||Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200 (Level 23)|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700 (Level 22|
|Manager (Finance)||Rs.37700 – 1,38,500 (Level 20)|
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:age limit (as on 01.07.2023)
|s.no||category||maximum age limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Maximum Age limit|
|2.||Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||32 years ( Should not have completed) @37 years in case of persons who are in regular service under the Government of Tamil Nadu ( Should not have completed)|
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:education qualifications (as on 09.11.2023)
|Post name||educatinal qualifications|
|Accounts Officer Class||Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) / Cost Accountants (ICWA)|
|Accounts Officer||Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India / ICWA Course i.e., Must have passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India or its equivalent.|
|Manager – Grade III (Finance)||CA /ICWA|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||CA /ICWA|
|Manager (Finance)||Must possess any degree with C.A inter / ICWA (CMA) inter.|
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:selection process:
1.computer based exam
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:how to apply:
1.Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer Para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure II will be rejected after due process.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date for submission of the online application. The applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution. The applicants are permitted to edit the details in the online application till the last date stipulated for submission of online application.
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:fees:
a) CBT Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
b) Applicants have to pay the service charges also as applicable.
c) Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
d) Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected after due process. (2(J) of Instructions to applicants.
e) The Commission is not responsible for online payment failure or delayed reconciliation of fee by the banks.
tnpsc account officer notification 2023:important date and links:
|post name||account officer|
|job type||tamilnadu government jobs|
|Tnpsc account officer online application starting date||09/11/2023|
|tnpsc account officer online application ending date||08/12/20233|
|exam date||05/02/2024 to 06/02/2023|
|offical website||click here|
|tnpsc account officer notification pdf link||click here|
|tnpsc account officer online application link||click here|
latest Tamilnadu government jobs 2023- click here