ESIC Recruitment 2022 Of Social Security Officer/ Manager grade 2/ Superintendent
Employees state insurance- corporation are invited for filling up Online application for the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC.
|ESIC SSO RECRUITMENT 2022|
SCALE OF PAY:
Pay Level – 7 of Pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
1. A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database.Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
AGE LIMIT:(As per 12.04.2022)
1. Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 12.04.2022
2. Age relaxation applicable(EX. SC/ST:5 years, OBC:3 Years) for more details Refer Official Notification.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
1. Phase I- Preliminary examination.
2. Phase II- Main Examination
3.Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
(for more details Refer Official Notification)
NOTE:1.For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
2. Questions comes English & Hindi Language only
Qualifying Marks: –
The Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.), Phase – II (Main Exam.) will
be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen and 30% for
PWD Category. The Qualifying Marks in Phase –III Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Computer Test for
PWDs & Descriptive Paper will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY
ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC ” which will open
a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name,
Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the
Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can
save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission
of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to
verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details
verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in
the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and
‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in
the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after
verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by
you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button
1. Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen.
2. Rs. 500 for all other categories.
Important Dates & Link:
|Topics||Dates & Link|
|Online Application Start||12.03.2022|
|Editing Application Last Date||12.04.2022|
|Application printing Last date||27.04.2022|
|Preliminary, Main, Skill test Date||Intimate later
check official website:
|Download ESIC Social security officer notification Pdf||click here|
|Online Application Apply Direct Link||click here|
For More Government Jobs 2022 Click here