TNPSC JAILOR NOTIFICATION 2022
|TNPSC JAILOR NOTIFICATION 2022|
Tamil Nadu public service commission are invited application from of the post Jailor ( Men) and Jailor ( Special prison for women) Tamil Nadu government 2022 notification details given here.
Post Name: Jailor
Jailor men: 06
Salary: Rs. 36900- 135100
Age Limit: as on 01.07.2022
BC/BCM/MBC/DNC/SC/SCA/ST: No maximum age limit
OC/ General: 32
Must not have completed the age of 32 years. Provided that in case of candidates who possess a Master’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration or a Master’s degree in Social Work, the upper age limit shall be 37 years.
As per Tamil Nadu state government norms.
Education qualification:As on 14.09.2022
Any Degree awarded by any University recognised by the University Grants Commission. Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates possessing a Master’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration and next preference shall be given to the candidates possessing Master’s degree in Social Work.
OC/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC: 165cms
SC/ SCA/ST: 160cms
OC/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC: 81cms-86cms
SC/ SCA/ST: 79cms- 84cms
Jailor ( Special prison for women)
OC/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC: 156cms
SC/ SCA/ST: 150cms
Standard I vision
|Condition||Right eye||Left eye|
|Distance vision without glass||V-6/6||V-6/6|
Job Type: Tamil Nadu government jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
1. Examination ( Written/ CBT)
2. Oral test
Syllabus & Exam pattern:
Please Refer notification pdf
How To Apply:
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer Para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure II will be rejected after due process.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date for submission of the online application. The applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution. The applicants are permitted to edit the details in the online application till the last date stipulated for submission of online application. [Refer Para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
Registration fee: Rs. 150/-
Examination fee: Rs. 200/-
SC/ SCA/ ST: Nil
Online application last date:13.10.2022
Important Date& Link
|TNPSC Jailor notification 2022||Date & link|
|Online application start||14.09.2022|
|online application correction window period||18.10.2022-20.10.2022|
|Download notification & Syllabus pdf||Click here|
|Apply online application link||click here|
|Also check government jobs 2022||click here|