tnpsc veterinary notification 2023:
The Tamilnadu public service Commission (tnpsc) has released a notification for recruitment of the research assistant and mannager veterinary post. The online application process for tnpsc research assistant. Manager veterinary recruitment 2023 will start from 20 th September 2023 and will continue till 19 th October 2023.interested candidate apply.Tamilnadu government jobs. The details given below.
Table of Contents
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023: post name
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023: vacancy
total vacancy- 38
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023: salary:
|1.research assistant||Rs. 56100 to 205700|
|2.manager( veterinary)||Rs.55500 to 175700|
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023:age limit(as on 01.07.2023)
|s.no||post name||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DC s, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||Others not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]|
|1.||research assistant||no maximum age limit||32 years|
|2.||manager (veterinary)||no maximum age limit||32 years|
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023:educational qualifications: as on 20.09.2023:
|post name||Education qualifications|
|research assistant||M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology/ Pathology/ Parasitology / Dairy Micro-biology / Animal Biotechnology); and 2. Must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages and 3. Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with the Tamil Nadu State Veterinary Council constituted under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)|
|manager ( veterinary)||1) Must possess a Degree in veterinary Science from recognized University. (now known as B.V.Sc & A.H)|
2) Must have registered with Veterinary Council.
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023:selectio process:
1.computer based test
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023: how to apply:
1.Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4.No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure II will be rejected after due process.
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023: examination fees:
i).CBT Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
(ii) Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
(iii) Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
(iv) Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
tnpsc veterinary notification 2023:important date and links:
|post name||research assistant and manager(veterinary)|
|job type||Tamilnadu government jobs|
|Tnpsc veterinary application starting date||20.09 2023|
|tnpsc veterinary application ending date||19.10.2023|
|Tnpsc veterinary online application link||click here|
|tnpsc veterinary notification pdf link||click here|
Latest Tamilnadu government jobs 2023 – click here