tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023:
The Tamilnadu public service Commission has been released a notification for the recruitment of junior analyst in the durgs testing laboratory. The online application process for tnpsc junior analyst recruitment 2023 has started on 21.09.2023 and will be continue till 20.10.2023.intersted candidate apply online through the official. Tamilnadu government jobs 2023.The details is given below.
Table of Contents
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023: post name
post name- junior analyst
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023:vacancy
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023:salary:
salary -Rs. 19500- 71900
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023:age limit (as on 01.07.2023)
|s no||category||Maximum age limit||minimum age limit|
|junior analyst||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of All Categories||18yrs||No maximum Age limit|
|‘OTHERS’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||18 yrs||Should not have completed 32 years.@|
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023: education qualifications:as on 21.09.2023
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
Must be a graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry and should possess not less than two years experience in the analysis of drugs.
Provided that the requirement of experience may be reduced to one year in the case of Pharmacy graduates and post graduates in Chemistry with analytical Chemistry as a specifical subject.
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023: selection process:
- Written exam(objective type) CBT
- Certificate verification
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023:how to apply:
1.Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in .
2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant
3) To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post.It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in the Annexure-IV will be rejected after due process.
9) Online Application Correction Window: After the last date for submission of online application, the candidates are allowed to edit their online application during the Online Application Correction Window period as mentioned in Para 4 of the Notification (Important Date and Time). After the last date of Correction Window period, no modification is allowed in the online applications. The applications will be processed as per the details finally furnished by the candidates. It is the responsibility of the candidates and the Commission has no liability for subsequent rejection of application caused due to editing the details already submitted in online application. Request / representation addressed to the Commission for modification of claims in the online application, in any mode, will not be entertained.
a. ) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format
b. ) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application.
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023: fees
tnpsc junior analyst notification 2023: important date links:
|post name||junior analyst|
|job type||Tamilnadu government jobs|
|Tnpsc junior analyst application starting date||21.09.2023|
|tnpsc junior analyst application ending date||20.10.2023|
|tnpsc junior analyst notification pdf||click here|
|tnpsc junior analyst notification online apply||click here|
latest Tamilnadu government jobs 2023 –click here