TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinates Services Examination -2022
|tnpsc statistical notification 2022|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited Online Application from eligible candidates for the posts included in combined statistical subordinates services examination 2022-2023.
Tamil Nadu Government jobs Notification details given here
1.Assistant Statistical Investigator
3 Statistical Complier
1.Assistant Statistical Investigator-211
3 Statistical Complier-01
1.Assistant Statistical Investigator-Rs. 20,600-75, 900
2.Computor -Rs. 19,500-71, 900
3 Statistical Complier- Rs. 19,500- 71,900
Age Limit: as on 01.07.2022
Maximum age limit
OC/ General: 32( should not have completed)
BC/BCM/MBC/DNC/SC/SCA/ST: No Maximum age limit
As per tamil nadu state government norms
Education qualification:as on 15.09.2022
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification.
|Post Name||Education qualification|
|Assistant statistical Investigator||Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with post graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics. Provided that the candidates with the above Degrees other than Statistics are expected to be fully conversant with basic level concepts of Statistics including Bayes theorem in Probability, Probability distributions like Binomial, Poisson, Normal, t, ChiSquare & F, Probability Generating Functions, Moment Generating Function, Theory of Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis using various Statistical Tests like Z, t, F, Chi-Square, basics of Multiple Regression and Multivariate analysis and Sampling design. In addition, they should have basic skills in using MS-Excel for Statistical data analysis.|
|Statistical complier||Degree in statistics|
|computor||A degree in statistics or degree in bio statistics|
The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Rule of reservation not applicable for the post of Statistical Compiler as the Cadre Strength is 1. [Schedule III of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.] The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the examination, will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Scheme of Examination:
( Objective type & OMR Method).
Total Marks: 450
Paper-1( Degree standard) – 300 marks
Part-A- tamil eligibility test( Minimum qualifying marks 60 out of 150) ( This mark not taken ranking)
Part-B- General Studies – 150 Marks.
For more details of scheme of examination & syllabus, please refer notification pdf
Job Type: Tamil Nadu government permanent jobs
Job Location: All over tamil nadu
How to apply:
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer Para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
Registration fee: Rs. 150/-
Examination fee: Rs. 100/-( Except SC, SCA, ST, DW, PWD)
ONLINE APPLICATION LAST DATE:14.10.202
Important Date & Links
|TNPSC Statistical exam 2022||Date & links|
|Notification date& Online application start||15.09.2022|
|online application last date||14.10.2022|
|Application correction window period||19.10.2022-21.10.2022|
|Last date upto which the applicants are permitted to re-upload the documents||17.01.2023|
|Download Notification & Syllabus pdf||Click here|
|Tnpsc official website||click here|
|Apply online application link||click here|
Also check Government jobs 2022 click here