TNPSC CCSE NOTIFICATION -III( Group 3A Services) -2022
|tnpsc group 3a Notification 2022|
Tamil Nadu public service commission invited the application for the post of combined civil services examination -3 ( Group 3a services)
Tamil Nadu government jobs 2022 details given here
1. Junior Inspector of co operative societies in co operative department
2. store keeper, Grade -2 in industries and commerce Department
1. Junior Inspector of co operative societies in co operative department-14
2. store keeper, Grade -2 in industries and commerce Department-01
Rs. 20,600-75900( level 10)
Age Limt: As on 01.07.2022
1.Post Name: For the post of junior inspector of co operatives societies in co operative department
OC/ General: 18-32
War service candidate and has undergone a course of training for nine months in one of the Co-operative Training Institute in the State and has passed Examination in Co-operation, Auditing, Banking and Book-keeping conducted by the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Union.
OC/ General: 18-42
மேற் குறிப்பிட்ட வயது வரம்பு என்பது நிர்ணயிக்கப்பட்ட கல்வித் தகுதி மட்டுமே படித்தவர்களுக்கு பொருந்தும். நிர்ணயிக்கப்பட்ட கல்வித் தகுதியை விட BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC/SC/SCA/ST பிரிவில் உள்ளவர்கள் கூடுதல் கல்வி தகுதி பெற்று இருந்தால் வயது உச்ச வரம்பு கிடையாது.
No Maximum Age limit for applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslims), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all Castes who possess an Educational qualification higher than the Minimum General Educational Qualification. For this purpose, a pass in the Pre-University Examination / Higher Secondary Course and above will be deemed to be a qualification higher than the Minimum General Educational Qualification.
2. For the post of store keeper, Grade II in industries and commerce Department
OC/ General: 18-32
MBC/DNC/BC/BCM/SC/SCA/ST: No Maximum age limit.
Pwd: 10 years
Maximum age limit
Education Qualification: As on 15.09.2022
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification.
1.junior inspector of co operatives societies in co operative department- SSLC or equivalent
2. Store keeper: must have passed the pre university or Higher secondary examination.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Written Examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments, a tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling.
Syllabus & Exam pattern:(Objective type OMR Method ).
For more details of Syllabus details and Exam pattern please refer notification pdf
How to apply:
(1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
(2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
(3) To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
(4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.
(5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
OC/ BC/ BCM/MBC/ DNC: Rs. 100/-
Last Date: 14.10.2022
Important Date & Links
|TNPSC CCSE NOTIFICATION III 2022||Date & Link|
|Online application start||Row 15.09.2022|
|Application correction window period||19.10.2022-21.10.2022|
|Last date upto which the upload documents can be edited/ uploaded/ re uploaded||17.01.2023|
|Result date( Tentative)||May 2023|
|Certificate verification/ Counselling||June 2023|
|Download Notification pdf & Syllabus||Click here|
|Apply online application link||click here|
|Also Check Government jobs 2022||click here|